Friday 29 July 2011

Things have been busy here recently - this last week has been particularly hectic. To begin with, last weekend we went to Seaworld, where we met up with my cousin, her husband and their two year old daughter, who I have to say is unbelievably cute.

Although there are rides available, we decided against them in favour of some of the shows, which all feature some of the sea animals kept on sight. We saw three - 'Blue Horizons', a theatrical masterpiece which stars acrobatic dolphins and exotic birds; 'Clyde and Seamore take Pirate Island' which has a more comedic approach, sealions, an otter and even a charming walrus named Sir Winston and finally, 'One Ocean' starring the world famous whale, Shamu. My only regret was that we didn't get to sit in the splash zone!

Yesterday, I decided to show the office what Afternoon Tea was, much to their confusion, and (I hope) enjoyment. My nana and I prepared scones, with jam and cream, and a good old fashioned pot of tea. Sometimes, the simple things are the best.

I have also been preparing for tonight's 'Zumbathon', two hours of fast paced dancing in order to raise funds for a very good cause. Exercise is not normally something I enjoy but I have to admit the classes are so fun I can't help but smile, despite the fool I must look doing my best to keep up! I'm planning on taking my cameras with me so hopefully there will be plenty of photos for you to see and laugh at.

Until then,
Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment