Wednesday 7 July 2010


Summer has officially begun.


School is over, my bags are packed and my flight booked. In less than 72 hours, I will be somewhere over the Atlantic on my way to Florida for one long, blissful month.


My grandparents, who I will be staying with, have lived in America for a while now and i certainly have no complaints about going to visit them. This year my plan is to get an enviable tan (for once!) and put off all that homework I haven't packed - it sounds easy doesn't it? Well knowing me, I will lose my suitcase, forget my passport and burn the second the plane lands!


Of course a month is a seriously long time to be without my dear friend but considering the long list of souvenirs I have been conned into buying her, I think I can be forgiven for leaving her behind as contrary to her belief, she will not fit into my suitcase. I doubt there is any room in there now I have squished so much into it. My parents will be missed as well although I'm sure they will be far too busy cruising around Greece too worry about their poor daughter!


For now, I have to go but please remember to check this out to hear all about my Floridian escapades!


Until next time

Kelly x


No comments:

Post a Comment