Friday 2 March 2012

I mentioned briefly that I had a couple of other things I wanted to share with you and that's exactly what I want to do now - I guess you could call this part two!

First of all, on Valentine's day I had a lovely meal out with some friends at our local Italian restaurant, Foffano's Both the food and service was great and I would recommend it to anybody who happens to be in the area.
Valentine's Day
First of all, on Valentine's day I had a lovely meal out with some friends at our local Italian restaurant, Foffano's Both the food and service was great and I would recommend it to anybody who happens to be in the area.

In the same week we also went to my college social. Nowadays, it's very rare that we all get to hang out together so to do it twice in one week was quite a luxury! A few of us are meeting for a pizza tonight and even though not everyone could make it, it'll be nice to catch up with some people that I haven't seen in far too long.

College 'Geek Party'
As I mentioned earlier, I have given up meat for lent which, surprisingly, hasn't been too bad! I think that might have more to do with mum's culinary skills than anything else however!

Last night was a talk on university at my college which has definitely made me realise just how close the real world is getting: scary stuff. I'm going to have to love you and leave you however in favour of Kantian ethics and sorting out my room.

Wish me luck,
Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment