Sunday 16 October 2011

Latest...

I suddenly started feeling extremely guilty about the length of time I've left this unattended for so I though I'd catch you up on the relative insanity I call my life.

Half term is swiftly approaching (something I have no complaints about) which means I am well and truly a college student now. As nerdy as it makes me sound, I have to admit I am enjoying it, not least because I finally escaped science. Well, mostly. I started Psychology which although it is based in science, I am finding strangely enjoyable. The other three subjects are all essay based so it is really  rather refreshing.

What else is new?

I finally found myself a job, much to my bank account's relief. It's in the loveliest little gift shop in Cockerton called Happy Days and I love it. There have been no complaints from my parents either, though that may be because the responsibility of card and present buying has now fallen to me. So, if you're ever in the area (unlikely as it is for my American readers) please pop in and say hello.

The travelling has died down somewhat since the summer although I am going to Scotland at the end of the month to visit a much missed friend. Although we will actually be staying in  Dunfermline, we will be spending a day in Edinburgh first. I cannot deny that I'm ridiculously excited even if it is likely to rain the whole time!

My next update will probably be then and with any luck, I should have some more news on the new blog setup. At the moment, it has been put on the backburner until I can find someone with more technical expertise to figure it all out. Who knew it could be so confusing?!

Until then,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment